Our builder will conduct a site-visit with you to discuss your project. Primary discussion points include:
- Footprint / siting of the home and driveway location / access
- Orientation of the home (views, passive solar gain, wind, trees, etc.)
- Finished floor height of the home
- Location of septic and well (if applicable) and utility connections
- Final plan review to ensure all of the details are correct and accurate
We handle all permitting and insurance requirements prior to starting your project.
Communication is the most important aspect of building a custom home!
During construction, you will receive regular updates on construction progress.
Also, we provide a dedicated selection consultant to help keep your selections organized and on-track with the schedule.
While we may walk the site together during construction from time to time, there are important milestones when we will request an on-site walk through to discuss and confirm many of the important details that will go into the finished product. This includes:
- Electric / lighting layout
- Plumbing design
- Cabinet / Appliance layout and design
- Finish details
Once we receive final Certificate of Occupancy, we will conduct a final walk through of your new home! We will discuss important points include home warranty, and maintenance recommendations.
Most importantly, we want to keep your lines of communication open. While your project may be complete, our hope is that our relationship with our clients last a lifetime.